Cat began online design work as young as 13 years old, her mother is a traditional artist and her father has always been interested in computer technology – so both influences quickly combined and flourished into graphic design.
She has been involved in training dogs for 14 years, primarily dog agility but in 2010 she began studying canine behaviour at a professional level. She has a special interest in canine body language, which she believes is a huge benefit to her skills when drawing, photographing and working with dogs. She prides herself on helping even worried or reactive dogs feel at ease.
She is completely self taught in all of the design work that she does. Her graphic design started by making small banners and montages, which she quickly learned people wanted for their own businesses. She launched “Dinobark Design” in 2011 as a part time business. In 2016 she began working full time at an online software company where she was thrown straight into User Interface Design.
Skills & Experience
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC
- Experienced in Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Lightroom CC, Adobe Experience Design CC and Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Experienced in User Interface Design
- Designer to and/or designed for Q-Me Agility, D-Force Dog Training, Agility Events, Agility Camps, Agility Team GB, OKGO Agility and many more
- Official Kennel Club Agility Team GB and Squad Kit Designer 2017
Training & Behaviour
- 7 Day Professional Dog Behaviour Counselling Course with the Northern Centre of Canine Behaviour 2010
- ‘From The Dog’s Point Of View’ with Turid Rugaas 2011
- Canine Aggression: Biting with Ian Dunbar 2011
- Canine Aggression: Fighting with Ian Dunbar 2011
- Introduction to BAT for Dog Reactivity with Grisha Stewart 2011
- Common-Sense & Cutting Edge Concepts in Behaviour and Training with Ian Dunbar 2015
- Training in Dog Agility since 2004